Neighbourhood Development Plan Referendum Date - Thursday the 6th of November 2014
Worth Neighbourhood Development Plan News:
- The Single Question set by DDC will be: ‘Do you want Dover District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Worth to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?
- Only residents in the Neighbourhood Area will be allowed to vote. They will recieve Polling cards.
- If the majority of votes cast are Yes, the Development Plan will act as the 'Land Allocation Document' for the Worth Neighbourhood Area. Planning applications will be judged against it. If the majority of votes cast are No the Development Plan will not be adopted.
- To Visit the Dover District Council Website l Click Here l
- For further information, including what is included in and excluded from the vote, visit the Worth NDP website l Click Here l